Whistler Backcountry Touring
Come ski with us and explore all Whistler has to offer. We take you to the best Whistler backcountry as our guides know all the classic and secret lines. We have intimate knowledge of this terrain and can always find the best quality snow on any given day, even when it hasn't snowed in weeks!
Explore the vast Whistler/Blackcomb backcountry with one of our certified ACMG guides. Endless peaks, chutes, and glades are waiting for you. Whistler’s ski resort tracked out? Come ski/ride with us and head out to Whistler’s backcountry where there is endless powder and amazing vistas all day. Whistler backcountry is known for the easiest lift taking you straight to untracked powder. Programs tailored to your ability and interest.
Join one of our Whistler backcountry tours! We offer private group trips any time all season.
|Terrain||Open bowls, glades, pillows, and couloirs|
|Guest to Guide Ratio||Up to 6:1 (Minimum of 3 participants to run)|
|Favorites||Spearhead Glacier, Decker , Musical Bumps|
|Join a group||$215/day* (Maximum Guide Client Ratio 1:6)|
|Private group||$650/day* up to 3 clients
$850/day* 4-6 clients
* Taxes not Included.
- Flexible Dates
- ACMG/ IFMGA Certified Guides
- Intimate Local Knowledge
- Expert Skiers
- Advanced Rescue skills
- Passion for skiing and guiding you
Please consider the following notes on who this program is best suited for:
- Intermediate to expert skier/rider (black double black resort skier)
- Fit enough to spend the day in the mountains gaining a min of 800m elevation.
- Have experience skiing/riding powder snow
- 8:00 am – Meet at Whistler Base, check gear, and review conditions.
- 8:30 am – Take the lifts up and head out of the ski area boundary to Whistler or Blackcomb.
- Ski all day with a brief break for lunch
- 16:00 – 17:00 – Return to Whistler Village for apres
What is included:
- Guides’ Fees
- Pre-Tour Consultation
- All Technical Equipment (harness, crevasse rescue and group gear)
- Good times in the mountains
- Avalanche Rescue Equipment (we can supply rentals if necessary)
- Whistler Blackcomb Backcountry Lift Ticket
- Backcountry skis + skins or Split board set up (board, skins, poles)
- 30-litre backpack (something large enough to fit extra clothing, skins, food, water and any personal items)
- Avalanche Transceiver, Shovel, Probe
- Waterproof/breathable jacket and pants
- Insulated jacket
- Lightweight gloves for climbing/skinning
- Warm gloves
- Warm hats
- Sun hat
- Small personal ski repair kit
- Personal first aid, medication