Duffy Ski Touring
Come ski with us and explore all Duffy Lake has to offer. Duffy lake is known as the Rogers Past of the coast. We take you to the best sumits and ski descents as our guides know all the classic lines. We have intimate knowledge of this terrain and can always find the best quality snow on any given day, even when it hasn't snowed in weeks!
Explore the vast Cayoosh Range (Duffy Lake) with one of our certified ACMG guides. Endless peaks to ascend and ski back down to the parking lot, chutes like million dollar couloir, and glades are waiting for you. Whistler’s ski resort too busy for you? Come ski/ride with us on the Duffy where there is endless powder and amazing vistas all day.
Join one of our Duffy Lake tours! We offer private or group trips any time all season.
|Elevations||800m – 2800m.|
|Terrain||Open bowls, glades, pillows, and couloirs|
|Guest to Guide Ratio||Up to 6:1 (Minimum of 3 participants to run)|
|Favorites||million dollar couloir, Heart strings, Matière North face|
|Join a group||$215/day* (up to 6 clients, min 3)|
|Private group||$650/day* up to 3 clients
$850/day* 4-6 clients
* Taxes not Included.
- Flexible Dates
- ACMG/ IFMGA Certified Guides
- Intimate Local Knowledge
- Expert Skiers
- Advanced Rescue skills
- Passion for skiing and guiding you
Please consider the following notes on who this program is best suited for:
- Intermediate to expert skier/rider (black double black resort skier)
- Fit enough to spend the day in the mountains gaining a min of 800m elevation.
- Have experience skiing/riding powder snow
- 7:30-8:00 am – Meet at Mount currie coffee in Pemberton , check gear, and review conditions.
- 8:00 am – Drive 35 minutes up to the parking lot on Duffy pass
- Ski all day
- 16:00 – 17:00 – Return to parking lot
What is included:
- Guides’ Fees
- Pre-Tour Consultation
- All Technical Equipment (harness, crevasse rescue and group gear)
- Good times in the mountains
- Avalanche Rescue Equipment (we can supply rentals if necessary)
- Backcountry skis + skins or Split board set up (board, skins, poles)
- 30-litre backpack (something large enough to fit extra clothing, skins, food, water and any personal items)
- Avalanche Transceiver, Shovel, Probe
- Waterproof/breathable jacket and pants
- Insulated jacket
- Lightweight gloves for climbing/skinning
- Warm gloves
- Warm hats
- Sun hat
- Small personal ski repair kit
- Personal first aid, medication