Do you already have the ski trip in mind?
Or are you looking for a classic trip we can put together for you?
Have a new area you would like to explore?
Run it by us. Snowline Adventures is up to exploring new ideas and has many trips and ideas to help you find that perfect ski trip.
From big multi-day trips to the far reaches of BC’s backcountry to tailored off-piste trips.
You tell us!
Shoot us an email or give us a phone call and we can figure it out.
|Join a Group||$215 pp*|
|Private Group||$650/day up to 3 persons. $850/day for 4-6 persons.|
- Flexible dates
- ACMG/ IFMGA Certified Guides
- Intimate Local Knowledge
- Expert Skiers
- Advanced search and rescue skills
- Passion for skiing and guiding you
- Group backcountry tours:
- Intermediate to expert skier/rider (black double black resort Skier)
- Fit enough to spend the day in the mountains gaining a min of 800m elevation.
- Have experience skiing/riding powder snow
What is included:
- Guides’ Fees
- Pre-Tour Consulting
- All Technical Equipment (harness, crevasse rescue and group gear)
- Good times in the mountains
- Avalanche Rescue Equipment (we can supply rentals if necessary)
- Whistler Blackcomb Backcountry Lift Ticket
* Taxes not Included.
- Backcountry skis + skins or Split board set up (board, skins, poles)
- 30-litre backpack (something large enough to fit extra clothing, skins, food, water and any personal items)
- Avalanche Transceiver, Shovel, Probe
- Waterproof/breathable jacket and pants
- Insulated jacket
- Lightweight gloves for climbing/skinning
- Warm gloves
- Warm hats
- Sun hat
- Small personal ski repair kit
- Personal first aid, medication