Take your skills to the next level with a 4 day Avalanche Skills Training Level 2 course. This course emphasizes terrain selection and best-practice for safe travel. The technical course involves 2 evening sessions and 4 field days. Participants must have previous avalanche course experience, ski or snowboard touring experience and must be at least an intermediate skier or snowboarder.
Courses available in various destinations in BC.
- Day 1 – 9:30am – 4:30pm (theory & dryland training)
- Day 2 – 8:30am – 4:30pm (field day)
- Day 3 – 8:30am – 4:30pm (field day)
- Day 4 – 8:30am – 4:30pm (field day & debrief)
|Does Not Include|
* Taxes not Included.
- Touring skis or board/snowshoes
- Warm clothes
- Food and water
- Compass with Clinometer
- Snow Thermometer